CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

skeptical

phew~ finally i success to log in my blog. I should treasure the opportunity to update although i dont have anything special to share. How woeful..

Now my life goes on by doing assignments blindly.. And when you knew there were some mistakes in your assignments, it was akin a knife which was piercing your heart. I know every human makes flaws. I should accept the reality with open-hearted and avoid making the same mistake notwithstanding I always do. I also detest that I cant get full mark in the exam because of careless mistakes.. careless careless careless.. what the hell.. Get out from my life!


Besides, I also skeptical of myself.. Just feel like starting to lose my target.. Or maybe it is because I am not dare to dream big. I dont want to face the trepidation. Whatever... The most important now is finishing all the damn assignments and presentations so that i can focus on studies. Yea.. I forget how to study hard.. How to achieve excellent results.. Does it important anyway? Who cares? As long as i can finish this one-and-a-half-year foundation course ( what for with the extra-half-year) i should be contended.


0 comments: