CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ameliorate or downgrade


Recently, I was forgetful.. I had lost my N70 memory card which contained my precious memory. Heart-broken. God bless me I can find it soon pls.. I swear I will take care of it.

Next, I am idle and work-shy. I just dont have the motivation to work. Maybe it is because the holiday is impending.. Or I'm missing my family. Or you are not my lecturer anymore.. Anyway, I will drag my body to continue the work. Sigh.. 

I should ameliorate myself.. But, when can I achieve my dream? I still have a long way to go. Do I still alive before attain the dream? Seeing my friends move forward day by day, yet I am standing at the starting point.. Or maybe I'm moving backward.. I am akin a kampung girl.

I'm emo now. Time to log out. Night..

0 comments: