CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

著作権を所有します。

Recently my life is mundane as usual.. There is no special event has happened tat can make people excited about it.. Maybe it is good also because it means I am safe enough. I just need to repeat the monotonous task everyday.

But, there are always something that can affect your mood. Such as, how do you feel when you see other people imitate your work? Since you have spent so many sleepless nights and so many hours to find information from everywhere and finally you success to create the work that you are satisfied with. I have done the research on that things for such a long duration. Now I can understand why the artists are frustrated when there are people steal their work and produce pirated CDs. It is absolute agony. And also, if you cant even know the basic, how can you create the work which is advanced your level? I just feel sorry that I cant tell everything right now.. It is unfortunate for you to meet an egocentric person like me.

It's Ok also as most of the work is done by me. That is fine. I will convince myself that I have learnt umpteen knowledge. Because I learned that I cant always have faith in other people. I am just a toy that is played by other mankind.

jj@teng all rights reserved

0 comments: