CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holiday


wohoooooo!!!!!! Yeeeha!!!!!!!!


Finally I was in kuching! Wow it was a long journey.. the flight delay a bit because it was raining.. And so many people went to kuching tat day.. I was unable to sit with my friend so I felt a little bit insecure.. hehe.. why the air asia doesnt allow us to sit at Fixed position? sigh..
Anyway, one week holiday is transient. it passes in a wink of an eye.. I don wan to do anything and let it passes like tat.. One of my friend with special characteristic said time is used to be wasted.. Wow.. speechless.. isnt it true? we oways let time passes and we become old day by day.. we dont know how long can we stay alive..

Hey, "touch wood". why say this kind of thing now? =_= it is not like me..
I am forced to swith off my idleness anyway.. I mst try to do some assignments this holiday for the sake of easiness of life in the future.. so i end this post with this..



IDLENESS, PLEASE $WITH OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: