CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Transient happiness


Yesterday I had my GERKO Bola Baling as usual, 4pm to 6pm. We had friendly match with TESL Group.. Two weeks before the TESL organized a small competition. There was no doubt that we needed to participate the competition. That time we were very blur and didnt even know the rules. And TESL was strong also with tall Indians and Malays plus a chinese who was a state player for basketball. So we lose and the score was 2-1. It was a brand new experience for me as I did not participate in any sport games before.


Surprisingly, we won yesterday. I played the defence position. I ran here and there to disturb the opponents. It was tiring but fun. When you concentrated on the ball, you wont think too much. Then, you can forget all the things and stress that made you frustrated.

Our team's scorer was Sakinah. She was an experienced player. I like the way she scored coz she bounced the ball so that the goalkeeper lost track with the ball. The ball was reflected into the goal.

The final score was 1-0. Luckily our goalkeeper was really damn li hai, or else the opponents wont score nothing.

The most important part of yesterday was after the game finished, I walked to the side of the field. Then I heard the boys scream "Ai Teng!" I looked at them then I saw the handsome boy from PJ option give me a thumbs up and smiled with a wide radiance. Oh. My. Gosh. He was Kelvin Poh. Many girls love him because he has cute smile and very man. I was totally surprised and shy and replied him with a thumbs up also then looked down pretending to tie up my shoes.

Sigh.. Happiness was transient. Yet I was contended.

After that, it was the boys turn to match. Our group won as usual because most of the boys were from PJ option. Their performance was superb which made me kept screaming for them. One of the boys even can laid down and shot!

This was my another nice experience in my life. Hoping that I have chosen the right path for my life. Rockssssssssssss!!!!

0 comments: