CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

pondering

AN EMO POST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I am pondering that is there any eternity relationship in this world? Eternity friendship? Eternity love? Well, actually I dont think so.. Partings and reunions are vicissitudes of life. We always need to separate with the person that we care and love. I feel that my old friends and I are akin the ships travel in the sea. Some of the ships travel to Pacific Ocean, some travels to Atlantic Ocean.. Every ship has its own journey. Different life.

All of us lead a hectic life now. We need to work and study. I admit that this kind of life has made me become forgetful. I forget the old memories.. Forget that we had been so close before. Frankly, human is forgetful. I am one of them. No matter how good I treated you before, or vice versa, all of them will be omitted.


When you said you missed me, you wanna see me.. I believed it was true. I went back to my hometown and planned to see you. At last, we dint meet each other tho we were in the same city. How sarcastic huh.. You knew that this was a once in a blue moon opportunity. Sadly, it was not treasured by anyone..


And now, I might dont have the chance to see my old friends anymore. Since I left my hometown and transferred to a city that I longed to go before but not now.. It was ironic for me, but not you. I also do not deem that human relationships can be deepened by using sms or phone call or MSN. There are too many barriers; distance, time, money and fate. We cannot know each other's life explicitly.. It is vague.. And sometimes we are lazy to type or call. Therefore, we are estranged day by day..

I know my post may not be 100% true.. But I believe some parts are correct. I will be idle to explain to my friends the reasons that I write this emo post. I do not force you to truly understand me. Perhaps strangers may understand. The thinking keeps popping out from my head so I have to write. I am just lugubrious to human relationship recently..


0 comments: