CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

A nice experience


Few days ago, my friend and I were called to help lecturer to do some work. The lecturer was Mr George. I was sleeping at that time but my friend woke me up. Tho my sleeping was disturbed, i still went to help. Hmm.. just wanna did some good deed and fulfilled my evil intention.. HEHEHE..


There were piles of documents without surprise.. We arranged and stapled them. Mr George and Mr Chan were there helping us also. I am quite admired them because they can communicate well and they are cool. Mr George teaches me Kemahiran Berfikir/ Thinking Skills. You will be attracted by him when he starts talking. I wish I can talk like him someday. And Mr Chan doesnt teach me. But i judge him as a good lecturer. I dont have bias against him although i admit he is cute with dimples.. XD

Then I helped Pn Goh to burn the cd. The burning process took a long time. So I killed time by chatting with lecturers. Actually they were the one who talked to me first. Yes, how could I talk much since I was so shy one? The main point of conversation was they were shocked that i got straight As in SPM but I chose to become a teacher. They kept "bom" me and i didnt know how to reply them. Sigh. Mr Chan suggested me to choose chemical engineers. Yes, I know engineering is a "hot" study field. I have many friends choose engineering. The coolest reason that I could think now was I dont want to follow other people paces. What a bullshit reason huh..

There were many reasons for me to get into maktab.. It was quite complicated.. But are they important now? No, not at all.. There was another female lecturer on the spot while I "kena bom". She wanted me to ignore the "bad guys". She said," Show them what you got! Prove to them!" She did not agree them to frighten me. I felt touched and I will remember her words. It was too bad for me that I didnt know her name. However, I knew Mr George and Mr Chan were with good intentions also. I appreciated their kindness.. Hmm. Lecturers from Jabatan Profesiolisme are really Professional.

Then, Sir Henry came into the jabatan awhile. He was my evil intention. Ooops what did I say? Neh, just kidding. After finishing all the jobs, they brought us to eat. XD happy~~ walau.. Eating with lecturers was a nice experience. It was because both of them were hilarious and fun.

Being a teacher is not easy. Being a Good teacher is NEVER EASY. Well, I wonder what kind of teacher I will become in a future.

敬请期待。



0 comments: