CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Road




there was a road that I had taken before. It was a muddy road. Traps and holes everywhere. I was hurt umpteen times. I was stubborn. Kept walking. Trial and error. Failed. Ran out of energy. There was a hope. Only if I took another path. Yes. I would be free. Only if I totally gave up. Put it down.

Now this is the other road. Keep walking. Sometimes I will look back. Missing the old path. Heartache. Yet still missing. Yet I can enjoy this new scenery. With the remaining people. Accompany me. Lucky. Life still goes on.



Well, it is hard to explain what road I mean here. Or maybe bcoz I don wanna xplain. Let the meaning subsides in your heart. coz u may have another explaination.
我承认我是一个不干脆的人。或许是因为拥有的东西太多了。所以,以为所有的东西可以归我所有。哼,真自大。不是所有的人都可以不带走一片云彩。可是,我真的很想学习。。不去理会所谓的不公平。。潇潇洒洒。


0 comments: