CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

arrrrrrgggghhhhh

Exam season is coming again.. yet this time i think the exam will be so hard for me. last time when i was in secondary school, exam should be not a really big problem... But now, seeing the environment lk this... is really a SIGH.

This institute... semakin near exam, semakin busy.... they are really looking down at the exam.. exam is not " pass then enough" for me... I wont care if de activities not involve me, but they affected me very much..

IPG campus Gaya is so not considerate. Last week, my class jst finished fish tail ( a kind of banner which shaped like fish tail). The fish tail competition was held by jabatan sains.. as u know, we need to plan, draw, colour, and so on. OK, i tried my best to help- drawing and colouring... because i thought it should be LAST LAST LAST activity before exam... we even locked outside de gate because we went back to hostel at 12 am.. It was really SUCK.

After passed up YES YIPPIE YAHOOO!!! MERDEKA WTF! JPP said ," ok! another activity comes up!!! Poster drawing for class!!!!!!!!!!!!

POSTER? -DRAW AND COLOUR? ok, fine.. me again.. (sure other frens are involved too.. U THINK THIS IS THE LAST? Pertandingan bola baling this Friday..... =____= Bola baling.... I was forced to involve too... they kept saying tat I played well before... No, this is not the truth...Not enough people, so terpaksa get me in..

CONCLUSION: IN LESS THAN 2 WEEK, U NEED TO STUDY ALL THE SUBJECTS FOR FINAL, AND I DONT EVEN MASTER ONE OF THE SUBJECT YET...

DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

曾几何时,考试对我来说是轻而易举,但现在的我,已无能为力。。只能看着时间流逝。。

0 comments: