CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

kick me hard


I'm just like a ball being kicked here and there. People talk to you because you are useful to them. And, they feel stupid to bother you when they feel that it is none of their business. Well, I should have take my friend's advice; you dont need to become a good people, you just need to become a Human. I think she is right, always. I'm too tired to be kind for sometimes. I feel weary of thinking and caring of others.. These are all follies.

Surrounded by millions people by, I feel alone.

Ok, i am ignorant because I languish love and company in this kind of world.
This kind of life... Suck!!!!


4 comments:

Bea said...

you should not be kicked around. stop caring about those who do not treat you sincerely. but then again, just because these people are assholes, doesn't mean you should act the same way.

jjaiteng said...

thanks beatrice.. i should think positively. miss you.

fish```小瑜 said...

爱婷,很多事情,不是努力就有结果,
但不努力,肯定不会有结果。
人与人之间的关系是很微妙的,
好好珍惜+经营,虽然有时力不从心,
但你一定可以的!
sayang sayang~我珍惜你~

jjaiteng said...

fish!谢谢你的爱!铭记于心!!