CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

everything passes in a wink of an eye



Time and tide wait for no man.. The first week of holidays has just passed. I just ate, slept, facebook-ed, and went to shopping.. ^^ a big contrast with the hectic life of maktab..

Yesterday I went to Boulevard with my mum and dad.. My mum and I "separated" with dad because women and men worlds are totally different.. So I accompanied my mum. Boulevard had big sales so it was not surprised that the shopping mall was crowded with people.

It was an exuberant outing. Maybe it was because I dint shopping with my mum for such a long time..

I am thinking that studying outside is a process of growing up. I cant always stay at home and being pampered by parents. Who doesnt want an easy and peaceful life? If u dont wan, I want wo.. HAHAHa. So, I have to sacrifice some important things in order to become more mature. Anyway, I still wanna say that I love my family and my old friends. The memories when we were together will imprint in my mind forever.

Erm, I am ambivalent sometimes. Hoping can stay with family some more, yet I also hope can study oversea to widen my horizon.. Yes... Studying oversea.. A dream that cant come true..

Never mind la.. I should concentrate on teacher's course first. I hope can find out the significance of my life through becoming a teacher.


0 comments: