CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Haiz.. I am not adroit in time management. When the holidays just started, I promised myself that I will do something significant, such as reading and a little bit studying. And now, this is the last week of holidays. I can only manage to finish 2 novels. I have not even touch Differentiation and Integration.


The main purpose of reading is to ameliorate my poor English standard. Next semester I will have to face MUET. I hope that I can get at least band 4 la in order to maintain the dignity of Chinese.. lol.. seem like so serious..

Everyday I hit the sack for almost 10 hours. I think this is a waste of time but I just cant help.. I feel a spasm of guilty. Whatever.. I know that it is no use to cry over the spilt milk. I just want to rant my feeling!!
It is surreal for me that the holidays passed just like that and the school is going to reopen imminently.

Thinking of these make me have goose-bumps-running-down-my-spine. Shudder.

0 comments: