CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Insane




This is my dearest bm project which has made me suffer for so long.. I have passed up.. I tot i wouldl never see it again.. But Wat-The-Hell why it appeared again on my bed?????????? it was bcoz this poor thing was rejected by the BITCH LECTURER.. She returned the project to whole class today..

She wanted us to use COLOUR to highlight the word, added FRAME to the mind map, bibliography must have 10, and bind the project by RING.. Bla bla bla... Hello??? not everyone rich like you ok? My project has almost 80 pages and you wan me to print again? after giving us the lecture that you think was brilliant then u wanted us to belanja you satay??? Dreaming la you! Bullshit!!!

So now, i need to pass up BM on monday, PJ on tuesday, ENGLISH on wednesday.. Oh, I almost forgot.. And also the multitudinous Maths exercises on Monday which got marks.. Luckily I almost finished them. Or else I really will kill myself.. If i was in US, i will use gun to kill YOU!!!!!!!

0 comments: