CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

I wan my bed

Restless life is killing me!!!!!!!!

Every morning i go to canteen and order nescafe tarik peng.. I need nescafe to keep me awake during the class.. But the actual reason is i am addicted to it!!! XD I dont know my stomach can stand for how long.. I heard tat drinking coffee in the early morning without breakfast will harm the stomach.. Well, how can i care the health when i have insufficient sleep almost everyday.. So drinking coffee is just fine.. Heheheeh..

I have the time to write blog now because i am scanning PJ book for assignment.. I really dont have the patient to stare at the book and wait.. Hence i use my leg to "tekan" de book on the printer and my hands are typing..


The onion head.. I believe most of my friends are jealous with him.. Everyone lead a hectic life now.. We seldom have a good night sleep without worrying.. I'm worn-out now.. Time to sign out and
GOOD NIGHT & SLEEP TIGHT to my friend!!!!!!

0 comments: