CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Putus cinta

WOW. My title..................... not for me.. don worry.. just tat my frensssssssssss.. most of them had lost their love one recently... I had not expected all of these will happen... coz some of them look so "stabil" with their ex- boyfrenss.... Well, what to do? Human can change very fast too.. For this second he/she treats u passionately, then don knw what will happen the next second... Recently I love an article very much.. 上了大学才知道。。

上了大学才知道,许多曾经的人会变得让你认不出,但请 留住回忆。

Human can change easily............ really...... sometimes u dont understand and cant figure out de reason... If they changed, until u nearly cant recognize them, it would be useless to find the reasons...... At least, keep the memories.

When my frens are sad, what can I do? I can only supply CAMPAP tissue paper...... I dont knw how to console ppl.. cause I dont have any experience in love.. what I said is also immature.. Well, maybe this is useful too.. My good fren is appreciate me at least ^^

Anyway, we are all waiting for the true prince to come into our lives....... although they are nearly pupus lol........ GOD BLESS....

2 comments:

fish```小瑜 said...

一个拥抱,可以安抚受创的心灵;一张tissue paper,可以擦干伤心的泪水。不要小看你小小的举动,对他人来说,却会是大大的感动哦 :)

yian juang said...

its compact tissue ppr!
i know u writing me..haha
thx babe,power of fren really great!
thx 4 nvr giving me up..
thx 4 ur pei ban..
thx 4 ur everythg..
i ll be fine=)