CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Picture of JJ's day




the impending exams make me feel like............ wan to go home!! hahahaha.. so maybe there will be lesser posts recently.. it doesnt mean i am studying hard. I am still lazy.. The best reason for idleness is " I'm not lazy. I just get some rest before I'm tired." Cool huh..


This semester is really hard for me. The condition of my room is totally BAD. I believe no people can concentrate to study if the fan of your room is ROSAK!!!! Last time lampu rosak, then suis rosak, now kipas rosak. And also no handsome lecturer to motivate me O_o (Justzzz kidding) Tak menahan~~~ So cant blame me right??? XD


I hope this semester can over soon.. I anticipate the semester 3. Anyway, I am glad that time is ticking away.. Tick-toc, tick toc, tick- toc.....

0 comments: