CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Affront

I have so long dint update my blog. My mind was preoccupied by many trivial and important things. Now i dont have class and activity. I really wanna to say :" so syok!!!" LOL

I would like to share my life in maktab to everyone.. I could still remember how my English Language Proficiency teacher described this maktab last year during the class.. "INDAH KHABAR DARI RUPA" I think he was absolutely correct.

I started 2009 with wearisome affairs. The day of the check-in at the hostel, i realised that i cant find my name on the list.. So i asked the teacher the reason.. After she "dragging and lagging", the reason was i dint check out properly last year. I dint sign my name at the book. Actually that time i was too busy packing my things and forgot to check-out, so my friend volunteered to help me return the key and sign. I can only blame myself.. If i check-out that day, I would not have to face the troublesome problems.

The warden is Puan Jean. She is also a lecturer. I dont know how this kind of people can become a lecturer. She wanted me to write letter to get a room. She told me how to write and follow instructions. I could assure that she was looking at me while i wrote. After I finished, she said my format wrong. There was monologue in my heart," why you dint say it earlier?" I knew she was doing this on purpose. I keep on doing correction countless time.. She made fun on me. She even said," you make me laugh.. HAHAHHAHHAHA." I was quite confident on my BM writing and I got A1 in SPM. I dint think I make many mistakes. Tears started to roll down my face. There were butterflies in my stomach. I was apprehensive because my aunty and cousin were waiting for me at outside. I dint want them to wait for me too long. At last, she finally accepted my letter and said will give me a TEMPORARY room. "say say nia la" Now i have my room with one of the florescent lights damaged.. I have reported and no one come to fix it until now..

I really detest that woman.. I have never met such an obnoxious person before. There are two wardens at hostel, one male and one female, one w0rk-shy and one wicked..

Anyway, i'm not the only victim.. May God bless us can get away from the devil's jaws..

0 comments: